Friday, April 26, 2013

As Above, So Below - Hopeless Lingerie April 2013


Photography: Steph Cammarano 
MUAH: Sarah Baxter
Model: Lulu Wagstaffe
Assistants: Dominique Adamidis, Stephanie Walravens, Michaela Barca
Video Shot and Edited by: Stephanie Walravens

I am very excited to share my latest collection 'As Above, So Below'. After exploring darkness and death in 2012, I wanted to look at something completely different for the future. I was inspired by the ocean and all the life found in it, from the coral reefs to the spiny legged crabs. I researched sea myths and legends about mermaids and the Greek Gods, and represented these ideas in graphic shapes and bold lines. The patterns that repeat throughout nature, and the Golden Ratio also provided my inspiration. I have built on my previous work and use of bamboo and mesh, and introduced hand cut leather, cotton lace, and New Zealand merino wool. 



























8 comments:

Natalie Perkins said...

Beautiful! Congratulations on a wonderful collection.

littleshipwreckedcircus said...

My favourite range, simply stunning.

Toots Lightbody said...

Oooh I am so excited for this, definitely have to make a purchase! I love the red lace crop top mmmmm

t00ts.blogspot.co.uk
beckyisstyling.blogspot.co.uk

reconnaissez said...

WOWWWW

so said...

AMAZING collection!!!

Siboney2046 said...

Amazing photos and beautiful collection!

Loulou Loves You said...

I love everything! <3

Red Box Lingerie said...

Gorgeous collection, traditionally a lover of black, but the bright lace set looks gorgeous. x Sue
Red Box Lingerie